Monday 24 April 2017

iPads at Harlow College

   
Our learners have been using the iPads they were supplied with by Harlow College.

Session targets and tasks are now set on Showbie. We discuss these at the start and the learners reply with individual SMART targets of their own. We can then visit each in turn knowing their own aims and objectives.


What our learners are saying.

The iPad has helped me with my work with programs such as Showbie that allows me to keep track of the class progress and also feed back to the teachers. With this they can give me the correct advice that is specific to me. - Soda

I would miss having the targets always there. Like the way I can research and do work on my iPad.  - Grace

I enjoy using the iPad to be able to freely draw and to complete my work using the iPad instead of using a computer. Also being able to use Pinterest to save work instead of printing out multiple pages. - Kristina

Using my iPad I have discovered new ways of showing my work online. Creating portfolios in an interesting and stylish way using Behance. The iPad is extremely practical, I can take it where ever I go and do my work anywhere, there are plenty of graphics related Apps and the Calendar is good for keeping reminders. - Craig

The presence of the ipad in my student life has had a large impact and has replaced many day to day things. Things such as a planner, as the ipad is more effective. It is also very beneficial in making digital designs as well as using it to compile research. Without the ipad graphics would be much harder. - Kam

I have found my iPad is very helpful. Having access to social media and the Adobe programs is especially good. The programs are similar to using a drawing tablet and are very interesting to experiment with. - Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.